cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Central West Virginia, having speed issues for nearly 3 months, no solution so far.

Re: Central West Virginia, having speed issues for nearly 3 months, no solution so far.

in all of this conversation it seems I forgot to thank you for your help...so Thanks!

Will
Highlighted
Employee

Re: Central West Virginia, having speed issues for nearly 3 months, no solution so far.

I will get with the Team on Monday about the balancing part. I will also see what we can do for the Support end of your concerns. Please keep in touch in regards to your speeds. I want to make sure you stay satisfied with your service.

Chad
Employee

William,

Just checking in on your service.  Is everything work OK?

Thanks,
Chad

yes and no.  The speed tests have been all over the place...but it does seem to be above 6mb pretty consistently.  However my upload speeds have been better.

I had to do a Win8 update to 8.1 yesterday on two machines which ate up most of my anytime data.  I am still hanging in there with about 800Mb left on a token.  Thank you for doing what you did, though I am not sure why HN never did it for me the dozen or so times I have called in over the last 2 months.

I like your picture Chad !!!    LOL !!!

From what I've notice,  Chad stays later and works a lot of hours , at any  time he may just show up just to give extra help ,   Chad , i even noticed and hope your bosses DOES !!!

I unfortunately cancelled the service.  I don't want to write negative things about HN, but in essence between the nearly two months with really slow service and being charged more than I agreed to, the service does not fit right with me.  I do not have the patience to put into this anymore and cancelled.  This is not on anyone in this forum.  In fact, kudos to all that helped especially Chad.  I might come back, I might not.  I have been fighting with Frontier for years and that fight is no better...I have a lot of customers in this area that are also unhappy with Frontier, but also have complaints of the two alternatives Excede and HN...

We will find our way, hopefully.  Until then we will keep looking.

I was asked to fill out a evaluation form for my experience with the executive support team.  I did but wanted to note here for future reference.  Please make the "beam balancing" a priority in future cases.  It took you 10 minutes or less to fix a problem that no one not even the executive support was able to fix.  They even replaced the radio and cable to the modem without any increase in speed.  It is my opinion that whatever you did was a cheaper route and correct path to take to remedy this problem and from what I can tell with other people in my area whatever you did also sped their system up times 2.  They were getting between 3 and 4Mbps and are now getting more than 9Mbps.  That information came to me from my customers that also have this system.  Again, please make that fix common knowledge, it will save HN customers, money and time...and more importantly it will save customers time...

Thanks again,
William.