cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charging for No Service

Re: Charging for No Service

That's correct, Chris. Saturday anytime is fine.
Associate Professor

Technicians (the ones that visit your home) tend to be able to come out anytime between Monday and Saturday during daylight hours, not the 9-5 M-F.  In rare cases installers are willing to work a sunday.

I ordered Hughesnet  almost 4 months now not one day has gone by that it worked right....runs super slow or will not connect! I called billing and threatened to sue them if they took any more money out of my account and definitely was not paying this months bill do to no internet what so ever...the customer service guy canceled my  credit card that I would receive invoice in the mail from now on and to just ignore this months bill....ya right ok we will see what happens. In the mean time they sent a new tech out just this past Sunday and said my dish was in the wrong place and not set righ that's why I did not have the service I should of had....and after all the dish was installed my modem was no good either. He told me to call back hughes and tell them I wanted a refund or credit for the last 3 months we'll see how this goes...now my internet is running very slow again after 2 days...WTF ? Threaten them...tell them your coin to sue!!!

So, how are you planning to make this happen, Chris? Because other people contacting me from Hughes have no idea what's going on.
Alum

Hi yulrych,

I was just looking at your account. I see you called in yesterday to cancel. Technicians normally do not come out on weekends unless we make a special request. I was going in today to schedule everything for you but your account is currently inactive. Do you still want to keep your service? Please let me know since there is a grace period to reactivate you. Looking forward to your reply.

Thank you,
Chris

Yes, Chris, we'll keep the service if you can set up the tech visit (we *are not* available at home 7:30 AM to 5:30 PM Mon-Fri), and the free month's service.
Alum

Hi yulrych,

Your Dispatch is currently scheduled for Sunday, Jun 21, 2015 between 12:00 NOON-04:00 PM, if this time is not convenient for you please call us at 1-866-347-3292 to reschedule.

Your account is also reactivated and all service credits and refunds have been issued. Let us know how the dispatch goes. They should be able to get you back up and running. I hope everything goes well. Hope to hear from your soon.

Thank you,
Chris
Highlighted

Finally, a Hughes Net rep that ACTUALLY DOES SOME GOOD.  Kudos to you for doing your job to make a customer (somewhat) happy.

Thank you, Chris. I'll keep you posted.

Chris, your guy never showed. At this point, we're just going to conclude the financial rape Hughes is determined to perpetrated and close the account permanently. No need to send a box for the parts, I have the last one ready to return.