cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Christmas and New Year break is either here or starting in the next couple of days.....

BirdDog
Assistant Professor

Christmas and New Year break is either here or starting in the next couple of days.....

Things will most likely slow down for many of us regardless the time with the kiddies home. They love downloading, streaming, you name it.
73 REPLIES 73
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

Re: Christmas and New Year break is either here or starting in the next couple of days.....

Good warning.  LOL. 

Ryzen 5 3400G | MSI B450M Pro-M2 MAX | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000 | XPG SX8200 Pro 512GB NVMe | Windows 10 Pro
Amanda

Re: Christmas and New Year break is either here or starting in the next couple of days.....

And us Mods will be out Friday & Monday. We'll make an official post to remind everyone soon. My advice? Download things now, store your saved up movies and hibernate for the weekend like some kind of Data Bear. 

Amanda
C0RR0SIVE
Associate Professor

maratsade

Amanda and all the mods: have a great holiday!
maratsade

I see you have your priorities straight, Corrosive. Smiley Happy
Amanda

Thank you! I will be hibernating on the couch as my gift to myself.
BirdDog
Assistant Professor

You guys already got a huge early Christmas gift.  Smiley Happy
C0RR0SIVE
Associate Professor

Amanda

????????