Code 12.7.2

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ahuck11
New Poster

Code 12.7.2

I have had hughesnet for one week and the internet has already stopped working the last two days. On the control center I get 12.7.2 code and the system and transmit lights are off on my modem.
9 REPLIES 9
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

Possibly due to inclement weather at your gateway, which is always located in another state. To get the letters for the gateway, go to system status, then look for the IP Gateway Association State line, and then the 3 letters after J2. 

Ahuck11 wrote:
I have had hughesnet for one week and the internet has already stopped working the last two days. On the control center I get 12.7.2 code and the system and transmit lights are off on my modem.

It keeps going back and forth between creating ipgw pool and associating...
maratsade

Not sure if this will help, but I'd try rebooting the modem. 

That didnt work. Now only the system is out.
maratsade

Can you access the system control center to figure out where your gateway is? 

A mod may have to pull up your diagnostics and see what's going on. 

Hi Ahuck11,

Welcome and thanks for reaching out, I'd like to take a look at your system. Please private message me your SAN or associated phone number so I can pull up your account.

Your cooperation, patience, and understanding are much appreciated.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Thanks Liz I pm’d you

Thanks Ahuck11!

After running and reviewing your site diagnostics, we have decided as a courtesy to dispatch a technician to do a complete review of your site due to the concerns you've been encountering.

Your dispatch is currently scheduled for our earliest available slot: Wednesday, Apr 15, 2020 between 08:00 AM-11:00 AM. The tech will reach out to confirm the visit, so you can use that opportunity to reschedule if needed. Please let us know how the site visit goes.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Hi Ahuck11!

Just checking up on your site, I see that you're back online! If you have any other concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out again.

-Liz