cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wudrest
Sophomore

Community. Service.

Community. Service.
So I guess it has come to this. What do we all want. In a service we want the best service for our money. I have had HughesNet for about a year now. The service is awful. I have a year left on my contract which can’t come soon enough. I hate to see the bill notices because I know I am not getting what I am paying for. I have read on this community site. I see what others do, the steps they take for nothing or even worse, the run a round. I have already gotten the run around, one of the mods told me I was posting in the wrong place.  The past year my wife says call them. They don’t know you are having a problem unless you call. I said it is a waste of time. So finally she grew frustrated with the lack of service and called. I didn’t time it but let’s say it was 30 min. More like triple that.  They upgraded our data allowance for 3 months. I have to cancel the upgrade. For lack of service. Bottom line. I am a bottom line guy. I cannot tell a difference in speed when I have data and when I don’t. Service is awful both times. I bought a phone signal booster for $400. I get better internet today on it. In fact that is what I am using now. Verizon unlimited and a signal booster. I am paying out my contract then canceling this awful service. If anyone knows of a classical mcaction against hughesNet I would like to know about it because the only thing that can make this transaction fair is for them to give all of my money back.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Next step Att General for the state of Arkansas.  I want my money back. Sevice not provided as described.

Case Number 108593826

View solution in original post

21 REPLIES 21