Hughesnet Community

Community notification emails have stopped.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

Community notification emails have stopped.

The last Community notification email I received was at 5:40PM EST yesterday.  Since then, there have been many replies and such that have prompted notifications within the Community itself, but no email notifications to accompany them.  

I've reset the Community email notification settings, but that didn't make any difference.  

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Good morning folks,

Thank you for your patience while we continue to investigate. While we currently can resolve this issue as it pops up on a user by user basis, we're still working on pinpointing the root cause of this forum notification issue to apply a permanent and universal solution. I'll keep this thread updated on news as we get it.

If you notice your e-mail notifications not arriving when you should be receiving them, please let me know ASAP; posting in here is fine. Include the approximate date and time of the notification received in the community that didn't arrive as an e-mail notification.

Your cooperation, patience, and understanding are much appreciated.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

View solution in original post

99 REPLIES 99