cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community notification emails have stopped.

Distinguished Professor IV

Re: Community notification emails have stopped.

@Liz 

Still nothing.  If your reply here is included, I should have gotten five notifications so far today.  

Ryzen 5 3400G | MSI B450M Pro-M2 MAX | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000 | XPG SX8200 Pro 512GB NVMe | Windows 10 Pro

Interesting, thanks Gabe! I'll let everyone know.

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Good morning folks,

So Gabe, we're working on your account, it's still on the bounce list. However, maratsade should be clear, so please confirm that the e-mail notifications are getting to you.

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Distinguished Professor III

They never stopped for me after the last time we worked on this. 

OH, thanks for letting me know, I had it in my head that you were also affected, maratsade. Guilty by association LOL

-Liz

Distinguished Professor III

Story of my life. XXXD

@Liz wrote:

Guilty by association LOL

-Liz

Good morning Gabe,

OK *now* you're off the bounce list. Please let me know if you got a notification e-mail.

-Liz

Distinguished Professor IV

@Liz wrote:

Good morning Gabe,

OK *now* you're off the bounce list. Please let me know if you got a notification e-mail.

-Liz

Still nothing.  I also checked the Spam folder, just in case.  

Ryzen 5 3400G | MSI B450M Pro-M2 MAX | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000 | XPG SX8200 Pro 512GB NVMe | Windows 10 Pro

Wow, unusual. Thanks for letting me know. Let me update both sides on this; I'll keep you posted.

-Liz

Freshman

Hey buddy you're doing something wrong, you need to clear your cookies, cache, reboot the modem, swing a dead cat around, go outside and see if you can see anything labeled "Echostar" in the night sky, etc. etc.

Hate to tell you but I'm getting all of my community notifications. My cat is not happy though.