Hughesnet Community

Community notifications to email have stopped...

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

Community notifications to email have stopped...

I don't know if this is a temporary issue, so I'm a bit hesitant to create this topic, but it appears that the Community notifications to my email have stopped again.  I should have received eight thus far today, with the earliest one at 6:58AM EST.  Through yesterday they were working.

8 REPLIES 8
maratsade

Working for me, at least for the moment. 

Liz

Thanks for letting us know Gabe, I'll let the right folks know. They're still working on a permanent solution, but for now they're addessing this on a case by case basis.

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

GabeU

Thanks Liz.

The system just doesn't like me.  That's what it is.  It's getting back at me for those times I mentioned Gmail. 🤣

maratsade

You know that's right. 

@GabeU wrote:

The system just doesn't like me.  That's what it is.  It's getting back at me for those times I mentioned Gmail. 🤣

Hi Gabe,

Just spoke with the email folks, they should be able to fix you up tomorrow, then once I get confirmation of that, I'll have our community folks on the backend take you off the bounce list. I'll keep you posted!

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

GabeU

@Liz wrote:

Hi Gabe,

Just spoke with the email folks, they should be able to fix you up tomorrow, then once I get confirmation of that, I'll have our community folks on the backend take you off the bounce list. I'll keep you posted!

-Liz

I very much appreciate it.  🙂

Good morning Gabe,

Just letting you know they're still working on this. Email folks trying to get a permanent fix for this, and community side also waiting on that too before releasing you from the bounce list. 

Your patience and understanding are much appreciated.

Thanks,

Liz

GabeU

Thanks Liz.  It's much appreciated.