Community website accress required a modem reboot

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gwalk900
Honorary Alumnus

Community website accress required a modem reboot

Before I was able to access the Community this morning I had to reboot the Hughes Modem. I was getting "page cannot be displayed" errors.

56 REPLIES 56
Gwalk900
Honorary Alumnus

No auto-scroll to the last comment here.

I wonder why the auto spell check in neither IE11 or Firefox kicks in while posting a comment?

C0RR0SIVE
Associate Professor

To make sure your posts are posting, you guys can always select the option to show a verification message after a post is accepted...  But, I did have that issue on the test community, hence why I made the statement a few times, "i swear I already posted this..."

C0RR0SIVE
Associate Professor

They are aware of the realtime notification issue, for now you should only need to click the little Bell at the top and it shows the latest notifications, click the one interesting and it should take you where they reply/topic was made.

C0RR0SIVE
Associate Professor

@jezra wrote:
@thank you @corrosive (is tagging case-insenstive?)

@Its not - if you give it a few seconds (satellite am i right?) after typing @ it will autopop the users already in the thread, if you want to get an outsider, just start typing their username. in this case... c0rr's has zeros.

Amanda

Gwalk900
Honorary Alumnus

As bugs go, I seem to be missing about 4000 or so posts from my post count.

C0RR0SIVE
Associate Professor

@Gwalk900 wrote:

As bugs go, I seem to be missing about 4000 or so posts from my post count.

From my understanding, there are a few dozen thousand posts that are in archived/private areas that will not count, so our like/post count is way down if anything fell into one those threads...  

@C0RR0SIVE wrote:

Lets try one not in the convo @jezra

Don't you mean...@JERZA

maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

@C0RR0SIVE, yeah, selecting the verification option doesn't seem to work consistently.  Oh, well, no big deal. The wobbliness makes things interesting.

Thanks!

BirdDog
Assistant Professor

@Amanda wrote:

Thanks for the updates. Anyone getting errors like 504 bad gateway when trying to access my.hughesnet.com?

Also, Ricky, if you signed into the Support Center then came to community using the e-mail that has 'h24' in it you would be in your original Ricky account with all the history 🙂

Ricky, did you see this?

maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

@Amanda wrote:

Did anyone try just clearing cache and cookies? Also figured out what is up with the ranks.. its working like it should, but will take a little time to catch up (fyi, @maratsade)

@Liz can explain better than I can on the ranking subject..

-----

I haven't been able to login to my account while on the HN network.  I can read the board but not reply to any posts, as I can't login.  When trying to login I get an error message that states there's been an error and to try again later.  When trying to get to the Support site, I get a message that the site is down for maintenance.

I've switched to my Verizon hotspot and everything works just fine.