cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community website accress required a modem reboot

Highlighted
Tutor

Re: Community website access required a modem reboot

Another issue I had while working with her was I could not reply to her PM. I also could not see her entire message. Am I looking in the wrong place?

Highlighted
Associate Professor

Ricky, when looking at the "Inbox" for personal messages, you must click the "title" as well to view it all.  Also, if im not mistaken, we can only reply to moderators and message them directly when they allow it per user.  It's to help keep people from spamming out their inbox.

Highlighted
Honorary Alumnus

It seem to be in order here if you scroll down a little on the main page:The Order.PNG

Highlighted
Assistant Professor

Can the auto logout time be extended? A bit of a pain when leave for 5 minutes then have to log back in. I know, old cranky man question.

Highlighted
Tutor

Thanks!

Highlighted
Distinguished Professor III

@BirdDog wrote:

Can the auto logout time be extended? A bit of a pain when leave for 5 minutes then have to log back in. I know, old cranky man question.

I agree with this. It logs out way too fast. Maybe there could be a "keep me logged in" option.

Highlighted

I don't think it is supposed to be that aggressive... will have to get back to you all on the sign out options.

Highlighted
Associate Professor

I don't have to keep logging back in, but I have noticed that when I view the subforums from the main page, it appears as if I am not logged in...

Highlighted
Tutor

I would like to see a "Go to last post" button. I can click on the last page but then have to scroll down to see the most recent post. I know petty but nice feature to have.

Highlighted
Associate Professor

It should be auto-scrolling to the last post once it's done loading, there are settings in your options to change that, but by default it should go to last post...