cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Completely off topic question regarding a Tracfone and a computer. Nothing to do with Hughesnet.

Honorary Alumnus

Re: Completely off topic question regarding a Tracfone and a computer. Nothing to do with Hughesnet.

Thanks for the update.

When I first started reading my thought was :take your finger off the camera lens" but it was a smart alack thought really.

Just think, maybe one day they will market a camera with a phone it !

Man, there I go again.

Distinguished Professor IV

Re: Completely off topic question regarding a Tracfone and a computer. Nothing to do with Hughesnet.

A watch with a phone, camera, GPS and HDTV with Netflix capabilities.  Oh, it'll have a brand new "digital" speaker system that sounds like it's a full sized stereo, too.  Oops...lets not forget your pulse, as well. 

AMD Ryzen 5 3400G | XPG SX8200 Pro 500GB M.2 NVMe SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB Corsair DDR4-3000 | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

But will it tell time?????
Honorary Alumnus

Yes, but in GMT format.

IMO moving data via bluetooth is old school! Really should invest in a USB cable for that phone so you can charge it anywhere and transfer data. I always keep a spare USB handy in the car.

Amanda
Distinguished Professor IV

It came with a USB cable, but didn't say so in the description when I ordered it, which is why I was asking all of the questions.  After discovering this, I just did it with the Bluetooth to see if it could be done with such a cheap phone.

Even still, being that, on average, I use a cell phone for about 25 seconds per month, the Bluetooth would be fine.  If I spoke on the previous one for just under 11 minutes in a little over two years, just imagine how many photos I'll be taking.  LOL.  Probably five years from now I'll have a collection of three or four photos.     

AMD Ryzen 5 3400G | XPG SX8200 Pro 500GB M.2 NVMe SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB Corsair DDR4-3000 | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit