cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conductivity good but no internet connection

Conductivity good but no internet connection

I have run into an interesting problem, When attempting to access the Internet I am getting "page
not available". The status is green across the board and the conductivity test shows no problem
however no web pages are accessible. Multiple attempts to various web sites results in a connection
after 10-15 minutes. Once the first connection occurs most sites seem to work although some seem
to intermittently have access problems. These are standard sites such as cnn.com etc. It should be
noted that Google.com usually works. Any ideas or others experiencing the same problems?
3 REPLIES 3
Advanced Tutor

Re: Conductivity good but no internet connection

If you have a router, reboot your router and computer. See if you get the same result.

Bypass your router and connect one computer wired directly to the modem. See if you get the same result.

Reboot your modem. Connect one computer wired directly to the modem. See if you get the same result.
El Dorado Networks |Diamond Springs, CA | eldoradonetworks.com

Alan, Morning, !!  this sounds like a good to really learn from !!!

Good morning Doug,

I see it's your first post here, so welcome to the community! We want to address your concerns, so please post a case number or the serial number located on the bottom of your modem so we can pull up your account.

Please try Alan's suggestions above and let us know what happens. Which browser are you using? Does the same thing happen in different browsers? If the issue persists after trying all of the above, try clearing your browser cache and let us know if that makes a difference. Here's how to clear your cache: http://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/home/

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Thanks,
Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->