Connected device usage information

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

Connected device usage information

Tried to obtain device-specific usage information here: https://my.hughesnet.com/en/usage/connecteddevices

The 24 hour usage works fine, with the amount of data used listed under "Last 24 hours."  When clicking on the "Last 7 days" option, the "please be patient" message appears, and a spinning circle behind the message spins for a while, then stops, but there is nothing under "Last 7 days." 

usage-7-days.png

7 REPLIES 7
Liz

Hi maratsade!

Thanks for letting me know, I'll look into it for you and post back once I have more info about this.

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

maratsade

Awesome, cheers! 🙂

Hi maratsade,

Thank you for your patience while I sought more info about this. Our devs tested this and show that it's working. Are you seeing the same? They also explained that sometimes retrieving the data for the past 7 days can fail because of the process behind the scenes. If the 7 day data isn't showing for you consistently, let me know so our devs can dig into it.

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

maratsade

Thank you, @Liz .  The 7-day data doesn't show for me at all.  The "please be patient" notice starts by having a spinning circle behind it. The spinning circle stops, but there is no information under the "last 7 days" column.  Closing the notice changes nothing.  Leaving the popup to sit there for over 20 minutes changes nothing. 

I haven't tried this at work, only at home. Will try at work when I have the chance to see if there's a difference. 

2022-03-16_13-02-54.png

OK! Thanks for the screenshot. That's what I saw too when I checked myself. Looking forward to hearing what happens if checked at work.

-Liz

maratsade

Same thing at work.

@Liz wrote:

OK! Thanks for the screenshot. That's what I saw too when I checked myself. Looking forward to hearing what happens if checked at work.

-Liz

Hi maratsade, 

Thanks for this update. Our devs certainly want to investigate further. Please check your PMs, I'll send you additional details there.

-Liz