Connection Unusable Last 2 Evenings

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ecoalex2
Tutor

Connection Unusable Last 2 Evenings

Starting Sunday early evening, and again on Monday evening, my Gen4 was unusable.The problem is gone in the next morning.We were having rain Sunday,not Monday usually this does not affect my service.My speeds are normal in the morning, by evening ;8 o'clock, I can't even perform a speed test.I'm on beam 19. What would cause this the last 2 evenings?
4 REPLIES 4
Liz

Good morning ecoalex,

Welcome back, sorry it's under not-so good circumstances. I do have news for you; however. In looking at our reports from engineering, there indeed was some degradation affecting your beam these past two nights. Last night our engineers worked to address this and should be normal now, and they are monitoring your beam's performance to ensure it stays that way.  I do apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, thank you for popping back in to check with us directly. 🙂

-Liz
If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

ecoalex2
Tutor

Thanks Liz;) always a pleasure to hear from you.I appreciate your quick reply.I hope the engineers get on top of this.
Liz-You're The Best 🙂

Liz

As always, you (and your cat pics) are very welcome. 🙂

-Liz
If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

ecoalex2
Tutor

Thanks Liz, Ditto,Have A Great Day!