cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connection was reset

Re: Connection was reset

Good morning WVmom21,

Thank you for the additional information, we'll look further into this and see if we can reproduce your experience. We'll post back once we have any updates. Your cooperation and patience are appreciated.

Thanks,
Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Freshman

Thank you, Liz. The problem still exists today. :/
Freshman

PLEASE............. HELP. What is the problem? This has been going on for 2 days now. VERY FRUSTRATING!
Highlighted
Freshman

Good morning WVmom21,

We are still investigating and will post back once we have any updates for you. I'm sorry for the inconvenience, and we appreciate your patience and cooperation.

Thanks,
Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Hello WVmom21,

After initial testing, FarmVille 2 and Farm Heroes worked fine in Chrome. FarmVille did show that same error you posted above, however, we were able to play FarmVille after clearing the cookies and cached files, as shown below:

We tested this again on a different computer, same Facebook account and same browser. FarmVille showed that error message, but after clearing the cookies and cached files, FarmVille loaded properly after re-logging into Facebook. Please try that out and let us know what happens.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Thanks,
Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Freshman

Liz, I did as you suggested; clearing out the cache and cookies. It works fine for only a couple minutes then it is back to the same screen.

The default in Chrome is to delete the cache for ONLY the last hour.  Consider clearing the entire cache if you didn't do it.  It is the first option at the top of the clearing cache page.

Freshman

Things are no better this morning (I have used Firefox this morning with minimal improvement over Chrome).  I have reported this problem to Chrome and Facebook in addition to Hughesnet.  Someone, somewhere needs to man-up and own the problem then fix it. 
Freshman

Liz, I know there are no techs here on the weekend. But I have tried a different computer, with an older version of Windows, to play the games on Facebook and Zynga.com. The problem with the error message is the same on either computer.