Hughesnet Community

Connectivity Issue

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ironlion

Connectivity Issue

For several weeks now, I keep getting a 12.1.9 "transmit problem has occurred" message in my state code. Internet is very slow and frustrating. The weather has been clear, and there are no obstructions. Do i need a new modem?   S/N:   B1  0005207002  M7
4 REPLIES 4
Amanda

Hi ironlion

We're sorry to hear you're having performance issues. We will use the serial number you provided to locate your account and start looking into this. I appreciate your patience.

Thanks,
Amanda
Amanda

Hello ironlion

Thank you for waiting. I've ran the initial diagnostics and see there is an alignment problem with your dish. You are also using an older version of our modem, so I can have a tech come out with the newer one. The visit and replacement modem would be free of charge. 

We also offer newer plans (the same price as yours but with 50GB bonus bytes at night) if you'd ever consider switching over.

If you agree, let me know and I can get something scheduled for you right away. None of the above would have any affect on your commitment/contract period.

Thanks,
Amanda
ironlion

Thank you for the quick response. Yes that would be fine - let me know when you can have someone here.  As far as the bonus night bytes, we don't use those anyway so no thank you. Would be great to get a couple extra anytime bytes!!
 Thanks
Liz

Hi ironlion,

Your dispatch is
currently scheduled for the earliest availability, which is Thursday, Jul 14, 2016 between 8:00 AM-11:00 AM. Call us at 866.347.3292 and reference case #55012635 if you need to reschedule. Please let us know how the site visit goes. 

Thanks, 
Liz
If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!