Hughesnet Community

Considering Hughes Net as an ISP?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mdhobbs

Considering Hughes Net as an ISP?

Aside from the incredible pervasive ignorance of their general staff, it is now apparent HughesNet does not even communicate well between departments!! In attempting to cancel the most lamentable excuse for a “service” in my lifetime, the incessant arguments and endless excuses has finally come to an end!  Amanda, one of the elite staffers I am told, offered me the option of cancelling my atrocious service, waiving any fees or return of equipment. After 2 hours and 43 minutes of attempting to communicate with a string of employees having the cumulative IQ of a line of fence posts, I think I’m finally done with this miserable assemblage of incompetents, save the pending regulatory agency complaints in process. 

If considering this company as an ISP, go for intensive therapy first. HughesNet insists you work for them more than they work for you! Their expensive service, when functional, is marginal at best and when you call to attempt to address a service issue, too bad. They have NO solutions, other than testing! Testing done on your time and at the expense of your meager data allowance. They then send you to this “place”, envisioned to be in the bowels of some medieval dungeon, where interminable trolls lurk in the shadows, telling you how insanely happy they are with their service and if you were just smarter, had an IT degree or used to drive spaceships, you’d really like HughesNet! What a stellar group of egotistical, technical “wizards" are herein encountered. 

BUYER BEWARE!!!!!
 These are dishonest, unethical and deceitful people, employed by a devious and dishonorable company. Pradman Kaul could learn much from an honest businessman. My attempt at doing business with HughesNet has given me a much greater appreciation for companies who actually CARE about customer satisfaction and are staffed with individuals having a command of the English language. HughesNet is only about customer volume. How deep can they put their hands into your pocket?  
110 REPLIES 110
C0RR0SIVE
Associate Professor
Reggie
Teaching Assistant

Maybe his horses were using his internet. They understood the computer better.
gokartergo24
Tutor

Don't let the door hit you. Where the good lord split you.   Bye,Bye.
BirdDog
Assistant Professor

The way it went down from what I remember with the posts is Amanda made the offer to cancel without ETF but you never replied saying OK. So, he did not create a case number with notes explaining it to the telephone customers representatives. That is how it works but I'm sure that is also her fault.

Feel free to make this your last topic here and move on so the rest of us can have a happy new year.
mdhobbs

Well well....I am not to be disappointed after all! The trolls have emerged, slithering out from beneath their wet, slimy rocks, spewing what pitifully poor attempt at venom they can cumulatively muster. Don’t know where any of you thought you were going with your feeble attempts at further insults but, as it is, your still stuck with one another and your pathetic mutual morons admiration club. 

It is always pretty much the same with people such as yourselves. You find substance too challenging so you resort to attempting to insult and ridicule, never comprehending why. You just feel you have to.  No big thing, unless of course someone genuinely cared about you, then their  disappointment would be significant. But, you big ole tough guys don’t worry with stuff like that....you’d rather exercise your crippled egos with compiling insults. LOL. 

Enjoy your trip and your delusion. I’m pretty sure they compliment one another. 
Reggie
Teaching Assistant

Myself I would rather be in this club, than any you are in. JMO
thomflan
New Poster

mdhobbs I agree with your original post. Especially the last two paragraphs.
mdhobbs

You were not offered an invitation! 
Reggie
Teaching Assistant

Thank You . That is most positive thing you posted all night.
mdhobbs

Thank goodness, I was in mortal fear I’d depart before you had another opportunity at your pathetic attempts at insult. So, this is how it is; what I elect to do now is as its been since arriving..... wholly none of your business! I am free to do what I choose.....with or without your pitiful commentary. 

"So, he did not create a case number with notes explaining it to the telephone customers representatives. That is how it works but I'm sure that is also her fault.” Well yes bozo! It certainly IS! For someone so determined to appear brilliant, I fear your bulb is waning. 

For clarification, Amanda is a she or a he? Do you recognize the difference? 

Scurry along now and find someone else to pester. I have grown bored with your inflated opinion of yourself. 
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

Could you possibly be any more offensive?  I am so glad you are no longer connected to this service and the reps now have absolutely no reason to NOT ban you for your constant antics and complete lack of maturity and civility, not to mention your constant personal insults and attacks directed at anyone who doesn't agree with your ridiculous nonsense.  No, mdhobbs, you are NOT better than everyone else, though it's obvious you think you are.   

Goodbye and good riddance.   

GabeU

I think I'd rather be in a different state.  LOL 

Gwalk900
Honorary Alumnus

Mr. Hobbs fails to mention his abusive treatment of those they tried to assist him, failed to follow procedures and fails to state that his data used for tests was replaced with tokens.
BirdDog
Assistant Professor

I'm thinking he has to be related to a guy named Bill, talk about two peas in a pod.

And sorry I'm not as perfect as you MD, I do make typos, a lot. You sure are good at spewing exactly what you accuse others of. You may want to look up the definition of a "hypocrite".
GabeU

I didn't see Bill being quite as bad as this person with the personal attacks and name calling, but I definitely see the similarities.

He might want to look up "illusory superiority," as well. 

BirdDog
Assistant Professor

Holy smokes never looked that one up before! Scary, reminds me of someone soon to be in a great position of power. Time for me to shut up now.
GabeU

I had never heard of it, either, but I was trying to find the word or term that would best fit this egotistical person.  Came across that and thought that it fit him to a T. 

I agree with it fitting the second person, too.  LOL.  Yes...scary.   

mdhobbs

Oh goodness, Gwalk....Really??? Are you still pouting? I sure wish you’d be a bit kinder to yourself. It is just simply heart rendering to witness one who beholds himself as so much more brilliant, infinitely superior, better and wiser than mere mortals be reduced to a whimpering, thumb sucking bag of flatulence. 

Have anything else weighing heavily on your soul tonight? No other hateful, juvenile remarks or admonitions burning in your craw? Good! May you enjoy a delightful 2017.  
mdhobbs

Unless you haven’t noticed Gabe....you ARE in a different state. The state of Delusion, I believe. 

Good luck! 
GabeU

one who beholds himself as so much more brilliant, infinitely superior, better and wiser than mere mortals be reduced to a whimpering, thumb sucking bag of flatulence. 
If you were using that to describe yourself, mdhobbs, I would applaud you, as that is a description that fits you perfectly.  The only problem is that you don't realize it, or you do and simply don't care.  I really do feel sorry for you to have such a personality.  Most people would be embarrassed for having behaved in such a way so many times.