cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Considering Hughes Net as an ISP?

Distinguished Professor III

Re: Considering Hughes Net as an ISP?

one who beholds himself as so much more brilliant, infinitely superior, better and wiser than mere mortals be reduced to a whimpering, thumb sucking bag of flatulence. 
If you were using that to describe yourself, mdhobbs, I would applaud you, as that is a description that fits you perfectly.  The only problem is that you don't realize it, or you do and simply don't care.  I really do feel sorry for you to have such a personality.  Most people would be embarrassed for having behaved in such a way so many times. 

AMD FX-6100 | Samsung 250GB 840 EVO SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB DDR3-1866 | EVGA Geforce GTX 550ti | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Associate Professor
Assistant Professor

It is pathetic, he loves the attention. Have to admit his replies are a bit comical.

Hopefully the ban hammer will drop if he is no longer a customer.

After all of the personal insults and name calling, including to a singled out rep, I don't see how the ban wouldn't happen.  Nobody deserves to be treated in such a way on a community board.  Talk about crossing the line when it comes to the community guidelines.  Sheesh. 

AMD FX-6100 | Samsung 250GB 840 EVO SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB DDR3-1866 | EVGA Geforce GTX 550ti | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Highlighted

I think he is just a lonely,old bitter man. I really do feel sorry for him. But, I am done.
Tutor

You actually read that?

thomflan isn't used to the OP.  We already know better.  Same old blather. 

Why no....how could your lil would be gang of would be bullies be so course and mean spirited toward one so sweet as myself? It is simply beyond comprehension!

You saintly souls are hopefully feeling better about your selves today? If not, you can continue to gang up and criticize others. You are obviously incapable of independent thought or action, requiring a gang mentality to function at all. Consistent with the liberal democrat mentality.

Take heart, the day is young and you may well have other opportunities to attack someone else. If not, come on back! You clowns are pretty entertaining!

In regard to your other “collective" lame attempt at insult.....it might bode well for you lil fellas to seek shelter in a safe place, insert your thumbs in your mouth, cover your ears and hide your eyes. I do believe the Trump train is rolling.

What a delightful day!!!!   

Oh...I apologize Gabe......I didn’t realize you were still here! You were saying? No? Just another gas pain, huh.  You may be excused now. Scurry along. 

At the risk of breaking your tender little heart, bruising your self-image or deflating your ego, gokartgo24....Really?!!!....An adult would select that name to hide behind?? None of my business.

Thank you sincerely for your heartfelt concern about my age and social environment but, sadly, I am far from being an old man and am blessed with a very full social life and circle of friends. You must be careful when you elect to start thinking. All things may not be as you and your gang would like to think they are. 

There, now you don’t have to worry about me and can concentrate on others you and your wimpy gang members can target for your snide remarks.  

Wipe the dried snot off your cheeks for Gawd’s sake! Your a grown person!