Hughesnet Community

Considering Hughes Net as an ISP?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mdhobbs

Considering Hughes Net as an ISP?

Aside from the incredible pervasive ignorance of their general staff, it is now apparent HughesNet does not even communicate well between departments!! In attempting to cancel the most lamentable excuse for a “service” in my lifetime, the incessant arguments and endless excuses has finally come to an end!  Amanda, one of the elite staffers I am told, offered me the option of cancelling my atrocious service, waiving any fees or return of equipment. After 2 hours and 43 minutes of attempting to communicate with a string of employees having the cumulative IQ of a line of fence posts, I think I’m finally done with this miserable assemblage of incompetents, save the pending regulatory agency complaints in process. 

If considering this company as an ISP, go for intensive therapy first. HughesNet insists you work for them more than they work for you! Their expensive service, when functional, is marginal at best and when you call to attempt to address a service issue, too bad. They have NO solutions, other than testing! Testing done on your time and at the expense of your meager data allowance. They then send you to this “place”, envisioned to be in the bowels of some medieval dungeon, where interminable trolls lurk in the shadows, telling you how insanely happy they are with their service and if you were just smarter, had an IT degree or used to drive spaceships, you’d really like HughesNet! What a stellar group of egotistical, technical “wizards" are herein encountered. 

BUYER BEWARE!!!!!
 These are dishonest, unethical and deceitful people, employed by a devious and dishonorable company. Pradman Kaul could learn much from an honest businessman. My attempt at doing business with HughesNet has given me a much greater appreciation for companies who actually CARE about customer satisfaction and are staffed with individuals having a command of the English language. HughesNet is only about customer volume. How deep can they put their hands into your pocket?  
110 REPLIES 110
BirdDog
Assistant Professor

It is pathetic, he loves the attention. Have to admit his replies are a bit comical.

Hopefully the ban hammer will drop if he is no longer a customer.
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

After all of the personal insults and name calling, including to a singled out rep, I don't see how the ban wouldn't happen.  Nobody deserves to be treated in such a way on a community board.  Talk about crossing the line when it comes to the community guidelines.  Sheesh. 
gokartergo24
Tutor

I think he is just a lonely,old bitter man. I really do feel sorry for him. But, I am done.
GW
Advanced Tutor

You actually read that?
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

thomflan isn't used to the OP.  We already know better.  Same old blather. 

mdhobbs

Why no....how could your lil would be gang of would be bullies be so course and mean spirited toward one so sweet as myself? It is simply beyond comprehension!

You saintly souls are hopefully feeling better about your selves today? If not, you can continue to gang up and criticize others. You are obviously incapable of independent thought or action, requiring a gang mentality to function at all. Consistent with the liberal democrat mentality.

Take heart, the day is young and you may well have other opportunities to attack someone else. If not, come on back! You clowns are pretty entertaining!

In regard to your other “collective" lame attempt at insult.....it might bode well for you lil fellas to seek shelter in a safe place, insert your thumbs in your mouth, cover your ears and hide your eyes. I do believe the Trump train is rolling.

What a delightful day!!!!   
mdhobbs

Oh...I apologize Gabe......I didn’t realize you were still here! You were saying? No? Just another gas pain, huh.  You may be excused now. Scurry along. 
mdhobbs

At the risk of breaking your tender little heart, bruising your self-image or deflating your ego, gokartgo24....Really?!!!....An adult would select that name to hide behind?? None of my business.

Thank you sincerely for your heartfelt concern about my age and social environment but, sadly, I am far from being an old man and am blessed with a very full social life and circle of friends. You must be careful when you elect to start thinking. All things may not be as you and your gang would like to think they are. 

There, now you don’t have to worry about me and can concentrate on others you and your wimpy gang members can target for your snide remarks.  

Wipe the dried snot off your cheeks for Gawd’s sake! Your a grown person! 
Gwalk900
Honorary Alumnus

Gwalk900
Honorary Alumnus

"You are obviously incapable of independent thought or action,"

You obviously are incapable of understanding the fact that your current/recent service is through a satellite with a total throughput of 10 GBPS.
The advertising you may see is aimed at a different satellite with a 100 GBPS throughput and is not available to you due to your location.
You likely would have had a greater level of service available to you on the just launched J2 when it becomes operational.
rickynascar1

I sure hope he is banned soon. His post are becoming a big distraction. If you are truly done with Hughesnet then move on and complain to your new ISP.
Reggie
Teaching Assistant

If we ignore him maybe he will go play with his cows. Sorry I meant his friends.
Gwalk900
Honorary Alumnus

I'll take Livestock for a hundred Alex .... Who was Else's best friend?
mdhobbs

Elmer.....you moron! Everyone knows that!!! 
mdhobbs

You whimpering ladies keep complaining about my responses but in reality, you are not held at gunpoint and forced to read any of this! Could your misery be self-imposed??? WHOA.....now there is a new thought to process!!! Be careful of brain- burn or attempting to operate at too low amperage. Could be devastating!

Carry on girls!!!  
Gwalk900
Honorary Alumnus

Did you cancel or are you just crying in your sarsaparilla?
mdhobbs

Its not the level of “service", a term grossly misused by HughesNet, but rather the truth that HughesNet is an inferior, untruthful and deceitful organization. It is then surrounded and encrusted with technical barnacles impeding the function of effective conflict resolution. 

I have no input into what HughesNet advertises and shouldn’t. The truth and full disclosure at sign-up would be most beneficial and avoid much of the intense hatred this organization is creating. 

But, this is the guy you volunteer your time for. An acknowledged charlatan. 

But, that is your business and you apparently normally enjoy your projects and giving counsel (much of which has been quite beneficial to me and for which I believe I thanked you for) in association with this company. 

Enjoy the day!
mdhobbs

Now that is cute!!!! But, did you notice the rope in his right hand? That is not a lariat...far too big. Maybe this vaquero is contemplating hanging himself!? Anything to get out his HughesNet contract........! 
mdhobbs

I remain amazed that you buzzards continue to circle around the very posts from me you proclaim to find offensive!

If you perceive anything I’m writing to be crying, you truly need to reevaluate your comprehension skills. I’m simply having a bit of fun on my way out of HughesNet land!!! You are not now nor have you ever been required to attend any of my posts. 

Anything else? Any more criticisms? Any further degradation you’d like to attempt? Insults, snide remarks, etc? 

Alrighty then! 
rickynascar1

You are a idiot. I wish my site was still open to show you what a ban means.