cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Considering Hughes Net as an ISP?

Re: Considering Hughes Net as an ISP?

Thank goodness, I was in mortal fear I’d depart before you had another opportunity at your pathetic attempts at insult. So, this is how it is; what I elect to do now is as its been since arriving..... wholly none of your business! I am free to do what I choose.....with or without your pitiful commentary. 

"So, he did not create a case number with notes explaining it to the telephone customers representatives. That is how it works but I'm sure that is also her fault.” Well yes bozo! It certainly IS! For someone so determined to appear brilliant, I fear your bulb is waning. 

For clarification, Amanda is a she or a he? Do you recognize the difference? 

Scurry along now and find someone else to pester. I have grown bored with your inflated opinion of yourself. 
Distinguished Professor IV

Could you possibly be any more offensive?  I am so glad you are no longer connected to this service and the reps now have absolutely no reason to NOT ban you for your constant antics and complete lack of maturity and civility, not to mention your constant personal insults and attacks directed at anyone who doesn't agree with your ridiculous nonsense.  No, mdhobbs, you are NOT better than everyone else, though it's obvious you think you are.   

Goodbye and good riddance.   

AMD FX-6100 | Samsung 250GB 840 EVO SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB DDR3-1866 | EVGA Geforce GTX 550ti | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

I think I'd rather be in a different state.  LOL 

AMD FX-6100 | Samsung 250GB 840 EVO SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB DDR3-1866 | EVGA Geforce GTX 550ti | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Honorary Alumnus

Mr. Hobbs fails to mention his abusive treatment of those they tried to assist him, failed to follow procedures and fails to state that his data used for tests was replaced with tokens.
Assistant Professor

I'm thinking he has to be related to a guy named Bill, talk about two peas in a pod.

And sorry I'm not as perfect as you MD, I do make typos, a lot. You sure are good at spewing exactly what you accuse others of. You may want to look up the definition of a "hypocrite".

I didn't see Bill being quite as bad as this person with the personal attacks and name calling, but I definitely see the similarities.

He might want to look up "illusory superiority," as well. 

Assistant Professor

Holy smokes never looked that one up before! Scary, reminds me of someone soon to be in a great position of power. Time for me to shut up now.

I had never heard of it, either, but I was trying to find the word or term that would best fit this egotistical person.  Came across that and thought that it fit him to a T. 

I agree with it fitting the second person, too.  LOL.  Yes...scary.   

Oh goodness, Gwalk....Really??? Are you still pouting? I sure wish you’d be a bit kinder to yourself. It is just simply heart rendering to witness one who beholds himself as so much more brilliant, infinitely superior, better and wiser than mere mortals be reduced to a whimpering, thumb sucking bag of flatulence. 

Have anything else weighing heavily on your soul tonight? No other hateful, juvenile remarks or admonitions burning in your craw? Good! May you enjoy a delightful 2017.  

Unless you haven’t noticed Gabe....you ARE in a different state. The state of Delusion, I believe. 

Good luck!