Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Considering Hughes Net as an ISP?

Honorary Alumnus

Re: Considering Hughes Net as an ISP?

Honorary Alumnus

"You are obviously incapable of independent thought or action,"

You obviously are incapable of understanding the fact that your current/recent service is through a satellite with a total throughput of 10 GBPS.
The advertising you may see is aimed at a different satellite with a 100 GBPS throughput and is not available to you due to your location.
You likely would have had a greater level of service available to you on the just launched J2 when it becomes operational.

I sure hope he is banned soon. His post are becoming a big distraction. If you are truly done with Hughesnet then move on and complain to your new ISP.
Advanced Tutor

If we ignore him maybe he will go play with his cows. Sorry I meant his friends.
Honorary Alumnus

I'll take Livestock for a hundred Alex .... Who was Else's best friend?

Elmer.....you moron! Everyone knows that!!! 

You whimpering ladies keep complaining about my responses but in reality, you are not held at gunpoint and forced to read any of this! Could your misery be self-imposed??? WHOA.....now there is a new thought to process!!! Be careful of brain- burn or attempting to operate at too low amperage. Could be devastating!

Carry on girls!!!  
Honorary Alumnus

Did you cancel or are you just crying in your sarsaparilla?

Its not the level of “service", a term grossly misused by HughesNet, but rather the truth that HughesNet is an inferior, untruthful and deceitful organization. It is then surrounded and encrusted with technical barnacles impeding the function of effective conflict resolution. 

I have no input into what HughesNet advertises and shouldn’t. The truth and full disclosure at sign-up would be most beneficial and avoid much of the intense hatred this organization is creating. 

But, this is the guy you volunteer your time for. An acknowledged charlatan. 

But, that is your business and you apparently normally enjoy your projects and giving counsel (much of which has been quite beneficial to me and for which I believe I thanked you for) in association with this company. 

Enjoy the day!

Now that is cute!!!! But, did you notice the rope in his right hand? That is not a lariat...far too big. Maybe this vaquero is contemplating hanging himself!? Anything to get out his HughesNet contract........!