cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Considering Hughes Net as an ISP?

Reggie
Teaching Assistant

Re: Considering Hughes Net as an ISP?

Honest question. Why do you raise angus & not herefords.
BirdDog
Assistant Professor

"I thought ewe were going out and breast feed some cattle or something ... cowboy"

Now that's funny right there for someone with no sense of humor!
knerkin

Reggie
Teaching Assistant

Mr. Hobbs all i can say is WOW.
Reggie
Teaching Assistant

Did we get suckered into very large JOKE?
curtis-m
Sophomore

mdhobbs,

I don't agree with everything you've written, but in my experience most of what you've written is true.

Best, Curtis
mdhobbs

Angus, red and black have a superior feed conversion, equating to less time in the commercial feed yards and they likewise are genetically superior to most other breeds in marbling ability. They are also known for lighter birth weights, equating to fewer calving problems for first time mothers and high vigor after being born. Herefords are likewise a desirable breed and genetic improvement is elevating their desirability.  
mdhobbs

Now Reggie, I am not qualified to say if you were suckered into a joke or not. If so, it was not my intention or creation. I am not certain what you are referencing? 
mdhobbs

Hello Curtis,
I would not expect anyone to agree with everything I’ve penned and I will confess to injecting a bit more “drama” into some than requisite to get the point across. I know HughesNet is not as professional an organization as it could be and it certainly markets a confusing array of plans and programs. 

I wish you the best as well,
Mike
Reggie
Teaching Assistant

I raise beef for my use. Not at the scale you seem to be doing. At what age do you send to butcher or stock yard?