cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Constant DNS errors/ or 'this page can't be displayed' . It has taken me more than 2 days of page reloads to even post.

Re: Constant DNS errors/ or 'this page can't be displayed' . It has taken me more than 2 days of page reloads to even post.

jthovendick, I'm not sure if you can get help in my thread - you may need to start a new one of your own.  I feel your frustration. We were looking at switching to cellular as we got 4G cell service here when we 1st moved in and had it for 2 years then last Aug. they changed something and we only get 3G cell data now, so Sat. service is our only option.  If you get good cell data service you might want to look into switching to that. 
Assistant Professor

Re: Constant DNS errors/ or 'this page can't be displayed' . It has taken me more than 2 days of page reloads to even post.

Did you read Amanda's post above? It will be Monday before she is back here.

Also, I have a good 4G signal here, still not switching due to cost being much higher. Read the fine print with cellular data plans.

Yep I read Amanda's post.  We tried working with Verizon to figure out why our service went from 4G to 3G at our house and the only answer they had for us is its our phones no matter that our phones work great everywhere else and when people visit their service goes to 3G too.  I told them someone repositioned the antenna and they say they can't address that,

Hi Amanda, hope you can help. I've done the steps suggested by Gwalk900,Champion and it has not helped.  Some additional info - we have been having the problem for almost 2 months now.  Last week we went to an internet café type place that had high speed service and our computers and devices worked great with no DNS errors.

Hi                Amanda, Official Rep, I'm online

Thanks Don!! I am getting on the change now. It should take about 30 minutes to be fully complete

Amanda

Amanda, Official Rep      I've been using it for about 2 hours now and have not had any problems so far.  I did the restart process of modem/router/computer/flush dns about 2.5 hours ago.   Thanks for your help!

Hi Don

That's great news! We're happy to hear that. I'll leave your post open for another week or so, but give us a shout just in case you need help again.

Thanks
Amanda

Hi Don

In reference to our last conversation, we're assuming the issue is resolved now. Please don't hesitate to make a new post if you have trouble again. It was a pleasure assisting you.

Thanks,
Amanda