Constant connection errors still...

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mari
Sophomore

Constant connection errors still...

Have constant issues with my finance software disconnecting again, and other apps cannot hold connections either.

Radio swap out the tech did didn’t solve the issue. That probably was just a good day.

What exactly is going on? Is there problems in routing between the internet and your gateway right now or something?
34 REPLIES 34

Good morning Mari,

Thank you for all these updates. Engineering is currently investigating something that could be related to your concerns. Once I have an update on the situation I'll let you know before we attempt any further troubleshooting.

Your patience and understanding are much appreciated.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Hi Mari,

Right now, your connectivity concerns don't seem to be related to what was happening this morning. Can you please confirm the state code number you saw when you had no connectivity?

Your cooperation, patience, and understanding are much appreciated.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Only a few disconnections today. They lasted around a minute before any device had internet again.

These intermittent 12.7.1’s disconnects are starting to piss me off...

Good morning Mari,

I'm sorry to hear they are persisting. Our engineers are aware and currently working to address this. Once I have any updates to share I will post back.

Today was terrible... Disconnections every fifteen minutes for a lot of the day.

It always takes around a minute to a couple minutes for the internet to come back online.

The problems lately have something to do with higher load during winter break?

https://imgur.com/a/S7h61

Argh, status during disconnections.

I have acceleration turned off. Doesn’t make any diff though.

https://imgur.com/a/uZfvB

Also just after disconnections...

Edit: Just had a five minute outage...

Hi Mari,

Thank you for your updates. Engineering is aware of this and we've informed them that the disconnects are still persisting and have asked for an update. Once we have news to share we'll let you know.

Well, I found my own workaround...

I paid $14/month for a dialup connection for my critical software. 😂

Sat connection cleaned up and has been working smoothly for the last 36 hours, what did they do?

Good morning Mari, 

Thank you for confirming that performance has improved. Engineering made a network adjustment Thursday night to address intermittent connectivity concerns. Please don't hesitate to reach out again if you have additional concerns.

Connection was recently just horrible... Online like 50% of the time for thirty minutes.

I am considering getting my 56k back just for one critical program so it can hold a stable connection!!!
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

Mari,

Being that your old Windows 7 PC connected without issue, it sounds like it might be something having to do with the new PC itself, but being that it's doing it with three of them, that's what is confusing.  

I found a website that discusses the "Unidentified Network" issue and gives a fix.  There's a few of them out there, but this one has a fix that looks pretty easy.  It may be worth a try...

https://www.teamknowhow.com/kit-guide/computing/laptops/dell/inspiron-13-5000/how-to-fix-the-windows...

Edit:  I was typing this reply while you were typing and posting your second recent reply, so I didn't see it.  With it now saying "No valid IP configuration" I don't know if the above fix will work.  It still couldn't hurt to try, but I'm even more stumped.  Perhaps someone with more experience than I will have better advice.