cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Constant connection errors still...

Distinguished Professor II

Re: Constant connection errors still...

Mari wrote:
The tech that came out a while back said the red x’s on my uplink were likely on the HughesNet end.
https://imgur.com/a/VICf8

Any way for you guys to access the modem and tell what causes the uplink errors?

The reps can do that.  They're on M-F from approximately 8AM to 5PM EST.  Liz previously replied, so she will see your reply concerning the uplink errors.  

AMD FX-6100 | Samsung 250GB 840 EVO SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB DDR3-1866 | EVGA Geforce GTX 550ti | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Sophomore

Connection was just down for a minute with the “Transmit problem has occurred error code”...

Grrrrr... No better on Lan

Good morning Mari,

Thank you for all these updates. Engineering is currently investigating something that could be related to your concerns. Once I have an update on the situation I'll let you know before we attempt any further troubleshooting.

Your patience and understanding are much appreciated.

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Hi Mari,

Right now, your connectivity concerns don't seem to be related to what was happening this morning. Can you please confirm the state code number you saw when you had no connectivity?

Your cooperation, patience, and understanding are much appreciated.

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Sophomore

Only a few disconnections today. They lasted around a minute before any device had internet again.
Sophomore

These intermittent 12.7.1’s disconnects are starting to piss me off...

Good morning Mari,

I'm sorry to hear they are persisting. Our engineers are aware and currently working to address this. Once I have any updates to share I will post back.

Your patience and understanding are much appreciated.

Thanks,
Liz

Sophomore

Today was terrible... Disconnections every fifteen minutes for a lot of the day.

It always takes around a minute to a couple minutes for the internet to come back online.

The problems lately have something to do with higher load during winter break?
Sophomore

https://imgur.com/a/S7h61

Argh, status during disconnections.

I have acceleration turned off. Doesn’t make any diff though.
Highlighted
Sophomore

https://imgur.com/a/uZfvB

Also just after disconnections...

Edit: Just had a five minute outage...