cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Continued, unresolved upload issues (1 year and counting). Upload speeds of 30kbps. NO SUPPORT FROM HUGHESNET! I'm tired.

Re: Continued, unresolved upload issues (1 year and counting). Upload speeds of 30kbps. NO SUPPORT FROM HUGHESNET! I'm tired.

I just wanted to leave a quick note this morning that we never were able to solve our upload issues here.  I haven't been able to get back to troubleshooting yet due to some priority tasks that have come up but I'm still needing a solution......  I still can't complete an upload test with any file size over 256k and uploading docs to online apps and sending emails are still mostly unsuccessful...

Re: Continued, unresolved upload issues (1 year and counting). Upload speeds of 30kbps. NO SUPPORT FROM HUGHESNET! I'm tired.

Hi Bonnie

While we're having difficulty investigating this issue because of your inability to do the tests, we can ask our engineers to help us out. By the numbers, I don't see anything wrong with the Hughes equipment or signal, but I will be seeking the support from engineering for their knowledge of any known upload issues on the network or something that could be causing this. I appreciate your patience.

Thank you
Amanda