cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Corporate Connectivity NOT Working

Highlighted
Distinguished Professor III

Re: Corporate Connectivity NOT Working

They're slammed and short handed due to the pandemic, which is also affecting their employees.   I'm sure they'll get to you ASAP.

@Liz 

Highlighted

Hello dwlukes,

Thank you for posting back. I've let the appropriate department know you were promised a callback and they assured me they will follow up on this.

Your cooperation, patience, and understanding are much appreciated.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Highlighted
Freshman

I'm sorry but HughesNet being slammed with calls is not my issue. I have a $200 cellular modem that is costing me $100/month that has to be returned by tomorrow if I want to get my money back. I was assured this dish would work for my purposes and it is not. I was sitting 5 feet from the HughesNet modem/wifi last night connected to my iPhone and was not able to use the internet. My daughter was trying to get on today to take a test for UW Madison and she was not able to get it to work. Someone needs to physically come out to my location and correct the issues with this dish! I need results so I don't get stuck with this cellular modem. One of you is getting canceled.

Highlighted
Distinguished Professor III

It is their issue, and it's affecting all of us, including you, just like current events are affecting all of us and upending our lives. 

They have already replied to you as to your problems. They will contact you when they can.  I get you're frustrated, but the current times call for patience. 

dwlukes wrote:

I'm sorry but HughesNet being slammed with calls is not my issue. I have a $200 cellular modem that is costing me $100/month that has to be returned by tomorrow if I want to get my money back. I was assured this dish would work for my purposes and it is not. I was sitting 5 feet from the HughesNet modem/wifi last night connected to my iPhone and was not able to use the internet. My daughter was trying to get on today to take a test for UW Madison and she was not able to get it to work. Someone needs to physically come out to my location and correct the issues with this dish! I need results so I don't get stuck with this cellular modem. One of you is getting canceled.

Highlighted
Associate Professor

Sounds to me like you've already made your decision, so why cause more problems.

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.
Highlighted
Associate Professor

...and threatening me in a private message is inappropriate behavior.

Have a nice day. Hope all your problems get fixed.

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.