cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crappie phone service

Highlighted

Crappie phone service

Disappointed I can't receive calls and my phone when calling out hangs up after 1min. Chat could not help me. They said call this number....but MY PHONE DOES NOT WORK! I live in the middle of nowhere. I can't get to a working phone. Please try to fix. It is my life line. I am starting to become very disappointed I switched to HughesNet phone service. I have had so many problems with it. I really thought a company like HughesNet, who really stresses how great it is for the rual community could do a little better. Thanks, Sunshine Selvin
  • Voice
1 REPLY

Re: Crappie phone service

Hello selvinclan2,

Welcome to the community and thank you for posting. We certainly want to get your HughesNet Voice service working, so I pulled up your account and ran some diagnostics. I'd like to replace the radio on your dish to ensure you're getting optimal internet service since that is what HughesNet Voice relies on. If the inability to receive calls and dropped calls continue, please let me know so we can continue to troubleshoot here.

Your dispatch is currently scheduled for our earliest available slot: Friday Apr 28, 2017 between 8:00 AM - 11:00 AM. Call us at 866.347.3292 and reference case # 103690734 if you need to reschedule. Please let us know how the site visit goes.

Thanks,
Liz