For your first 20 days or so, your data will reset every night. This is done as a courtesy to allow all your devices to update that may have not been connected to the Internet for a while.This community is here to help, please don't hesitate to come back and start your own thread if you have additional concerns. We're happy to address them.
Here are things to check for unwanted data usage:
- Make sure your computer is absolutely free of viruses and has good anti-virus software installed.
- Make sure your router is locked down so neighbors can't get into it.
- Some wireless routers may use data.
- Many applications use data, even when you're not on the computer, including OS and application updates, cloud backup, file sharing programs, etc.
Install the free program, Glasswire, from Glasswire.com. It will help you see which programs on your computer are using data, how much and when. It will only monitor the computer on which it's installed.
- All of your devices may potentially use data if connected to your wireless router, including desktops, laptops, tablets, smart phones, Internet connected smart TVs and satellite receivers, and any Internet enabled appliances.
Review other topics on this forum about data use for other things to check out.
The bonus data period is from 2 AM to 8 AM, and in your time zone.
Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->