cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer service gave me many reasons on what was wrong with internet technician came out and sat was loose I want out of this contract

Customer service gave me many reasons on what was wrong with internet technician came out and sat was loose I want out of this contract

Customer service gave me many reasons on what was wrong with internet technician came out and said satellite was loose. Now data is gone within a week with very little use
5 REPLIES 5
Professor

Re: Customer service gave me many reasons on what was wrong with internet technician came out and sat was loose I want out of this contract

technician came out and said satellite was loose.
The satellite is in orbit, in space. Did the technician maybe refer to your satellite dish?  Getting out of the contract involves paying a fee of up to $400, depending on how long you have been on contract. 

Re: Customer service gave me many reasons on what was wrong with internet technician came out and sat was loose I want out of this contract

Hello jcfdchief1,

We want to be sure we understand what your concerns are. Just so I know I'm getting this right - you had a technician visit and can now use the internet, but your data is running out very quickly? Looking forward to helping you.

Thanks,
Amanda

I would just to end contract with no fees I feel I was mislead to start with and felt very disrespected by customer service with so many different excuses why the inet was done I feel I may need to call the cooperate office and file complaints along with the bbb
Highlighted

Amanda is the cooperate office..
New Poster

they don't tell you but apparently you can get out of it for free within a month or something. they told me I just missed the chance. Their business model is flawed and they will be out of business most likely through a buyout because their debts will exceed their value after numerous litigations that will arise.  They may attempt to divest part of the business in order to save capital but it will sink .  Great Marketing team . Awful company . They sell you a problem .