cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer service people very unprofessional and service slower than dial up never using

Highlighted

Customer service people very unprofessional and service slower than dial up never using

Customer service people very unprofessional
I will never use this service again especially with slower than dial up speeds
2 REPLIES 2
Tutor

Re: Customer service people very unprofessional and service slower than dial up never using

Hello bearcove55. The 1st thing to check is your SCC. Enter 192.168.0.1 into your browser and hit enter. How do things look there? If possible post a screenshot or snippet from that screen. Be careful not to post your SAN.

Re: Customer service people very unprofessional and service slower than dial up never using

Good morning bearcove55,

Welcome to the community and thank you for posting. I pulled up your account to see what happened, and I noticed your complaints about the installer. I will be sure to pass along your feedback to the appropriate departments so that coaching may be applied; I'm sorry to hear your installation experience was not satisfactory. I'm also sorry to see that you've canceled your service already, but thank you for taking the time to post your feedback, this helps us improve in providing a better experience for the rest of the HughesNet community.

Good luck with your future ISP and enjoy the rest of your week and weekend!

Thanks,
Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->