cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cutting the Cable Cord? Is Your Wi-Fi Up to the Task?

Re: Cutting the Cable Cord? Is Your Wi-Fi Up to the Task?

the picture I get from my antenna is better than what i get from directv. typically, the picture from cable and sat providers are more compressed than that of OTA

cord cutting is still just a small minority of those who actually subscribe to cable internet
Assistant Professor

Like I say, wouldn't know that by many who post here. They make comments about how all their relatives and friends who have cable internet can stream as much Netflix, TV, etc. as they want in HD 24/7. Guess they are all the small minority or another case of exaggeration simply to cry here about not being able to do it.
Distinguished Professor IV

Very true. 

AMD Ryzen 5 3400G | XPG SX8200 Pro 500GB M.2 NVMe SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB Corsair DDR4-3000 | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

I have plenty of cable cords, just no cable service to hook them to.  LOL. 

AMD Ryzen 5 3400G | XPG SX8200 Pro 500GB M.2 NVMe SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB Corsair DDR4-3000 | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

What kind of drugs are you on so I can be sure not to take any?

I'm high on Hughesnet.  Heh heh. 

DAMN! too late!
Assistant Professor

OK too much.

Ya know, I just ate a burrito!  Thank you for the visual.  Good lord.  LMAO.  I suppose it's better than "Audition."