cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DATA USAGE

Highlighted
New Poster

Re: DATA USAGE

Thank you for giving me suggestions and not treating me like I'm an idiot like "Bill". This is my first experience with this service and I just want to know how to make the best of it. If I knew what to ask then I probably would not need to. Have a great day
Highlighted
Assistant Professor

Notice I left out a "have" before the "to" in last sentence, first paragraph. Old brain strikes again!
Highlighted
Honorary Alumnus

Yup, old Smiley Happy

However the speed of access to the "database" is going to be proportional to the size of the "database".

The more you know, the longer it is going to take to sift through it.

Highlighted

One issue I went through was a neighbor who hacked into my router, used 35% of my data in less than 48 hours.  Just a been there, done that I'm sharing.  
Highlighted

Refrigerator??  You are kidding.... LOL  OMG!!  
Highlighted
Alum

Highlighted
Honorary Alumnus

Many people don't understand that there are two  "passwords" to their Routers

One is the username and password to the "front end" of the router that restricts access to the routers internal settings including the wifi settings.

The second is the "encryption" level selected for the wireless portion of the router that generates the "passkeys'.

Highlighted
Assistant Professor

The Internet of Things. Probably even see toilets connected down the road so the water police can get you if using too much.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_of_Things
Highlighted
Honorary Alumnus

And I kid you not, hotwater heaters:

Highlighted