cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DATA - WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!?!?!

Re: DATA - WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!?!?!

Have had Hughesnet for about 3 years. NEVER went oer my limit. I have Dish 250 channels of TV to watch! So not Hulo or Netflix needed. No problem keeping 3 laptops and a Desktop updated. Download all the pictures I want and maintain 2 Websites. Only problem is he pathing they use. Google can take 30-60 seconds for my home screen. Tracert shows multiple hops over satellite connections. But this is the best we rural living folks have. Beats city life. 

Re: DATA - WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!?!?!

That's why its cheaper to just pay for TV service. Watch all you want and not worry about using all of your data.  The other option would be to upgrade your plan, that would give you more data and allow you to do more with your allotment.

What a lot of people don't realize is when everyone decided to cut their cable service, that is what started all of these major data caps with most of the Ground based ISP's. And why would you want to only have internet service, I can't find most of the shows i watch on the internet anyways, or its a really big pain.