cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DISAPPEARING DATA for over 2 yrs! HUGE PROBLEM!

Re: DISAPPEARING DATA for over 2 yrs! HUGE PROBLEM!

Mordacious, I had just seen your post when you asked about the router, and you wanted reason's for having one, And I replied to it. I'm sorry I didn't see it earlier.The natural cures post I made was what I thought would be helpful information. Sorry I said anything now.

Gabe, I'm not totally against the medical field, It definitely does have it's benefits, diagnostics is one of them, and I believe both medical and natural should be combined. I'm sorry I suggested anything. Matter of fact I'm sorry I ever posted anything on this site. The internet problem is obviously only going to go away when I get rid of hughes. 

Mordacious, I had just seen your post when you asked about the router, and you wanted reason's for having one, And I replied to it. I'm sorry I didn't see it earlier.The natural cures post I made was what I thought would be helpful information. Sorry I said anything now.

Gabe, I'm not totally against the medical field, It definitely does have it's benefits, diagnostics is one of them, and I believe both medical and natural should be combined. I'm sorry I suggested anything. Matter of fact I'm sorry I ever posted anything on this site. The internet problem is obviously only going to go away when I get rid of hughes. 
Distinguished Professor IV

No problem.  If you see, up above, I posted a reply to your post from about an hour ago.  Just up the page a bit. 

AMD FX-6100 | Samsung 250GB 840 EVO SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB DDR3-1866 | EVGA Geforce GTX 550ti | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

Thanks Gabe, I just don't know what else to do at this point to get them to fix it. I had tried editing the above post and it wouldn't let me submit the edit. I don't know if I should try again or not. And now I see It made a double post again on the bottom post. I just looked at syst control center and it has a new X in current hr dns acceleration again, whatever the heck that means, I'm sure I will be told it's my routers fault. I'm giving up for now and hitting the sack. Good Night.
Junior

Hi erin,
I confess that I too have been avoiding your thread.
The reason is that you won't/don't do what you're being asked to do.
Initially I felt sorry for your plight and have even discussed your problem, at length, on other tech/help sites.
You cannot solve this without taking the router out of the equation!
How many times have you been told to Plug the computer DIRECTLY into the modem?

Mordacious, There's a difference between lonely and friendly, I assure you I am not lonely, and FRIENDLY YOU ARE NOT. If you think you will REGRET asking something, then by all means PLEASE DO NOT ASK, I do not like having to repeat the same things over and over but it seems that many people keep forgetting what I had already posted. I did not start posting to this site to be insulted. If the INTERNET PROBLEM would get fixed I would disappear from this site. I would love that more than anybody. I think that even a non-tech person as myself can figure out that the internet problems I've been having are NOT MY ROUTER!
Junior

Erin,
This will be my last post on your thread.
HOW can you say with certainty it's not your router if you won't do the tests without the damn thing hooked up.
It DON'T matter how many times that you've replaced it!!!
Assistant Professor

It is simply part of the process to isolate the system to a single device, it has to be done in order to proceed. And needs to left that way until it can be dinnertime nothing with the single device (computer) is causing the problem. Do or don't, your choice.
Assistant Professor

Dang spell checker, "determined" lol.

How long does the router have to be unplugged for? Does it have to be unplugged for possibly days until I have the RANDOM data loss? I Have had SEVERAL times of testing done with my ROUTER UNPLUGGED for long periods of time. Is this the same testing that has Already been done?