cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DISAPPOINTED

DISAPPOINTED

I am very disappointed in this service...time, speeds and usage.  I tried your services for a full month to see if matched performance claims but find that it doesn't.  I am wanting to discontinue services immediately and return items ASAP.  I expect no further charges to be extracted from my bank account from this date forward 11/28/2014.  We paid for the one month of services we received or should say didn't receive.  Smiley Sad
10 REPLIES 10

Re: DISAPPOINTED

I had to post here because I still am unable to access my account!

Assistant Professor

Melinda, you need to call the phone number and demand immediate cancellation. Make sure you get a case number.

If you are past 30 days you'll get hit with an ETF.

Let us know how you make out!.

44966407 My case # but they say we were over date to cancel by 3 days. What they are doing is not right and should be reported to the Federal Trade Commission. The whole service was misrepresented from beginning....No Netfix, Streaming Breaks Constantly, Uses data even when we're not using it. when we're on for 5 min...goes from 97% to 84% and shows us in the red for the day, was sent 5 emails and still receiving today that they are taking payment out again (FOR ONE MONTH). I had to go to a different location....McDonalds to send them an email to cancel services because received errors when tried from their own service but had no issue at McDonalds. In closing who is violating the contract...They Are!

44966407 My case # but they say we were over date to cancel by 3 days. What they are doing is not right and should be reported to the Federal Trade Commission. The whole service was misrepresented from beginning....No Netfix, Streaming Breaks Constantly, Uses data even when we're not using it. when we're on for 5 min...goes from 97% to 84% and shows us in the red for the day, was sent 5 emails and still receiving today that they are taking payment out again (FOR ONE MONTH). I had to go to a different location....McDonalds to send them an email to cancel services because received errors when tried from their own service but had no issue at McDonalds. In closing who is violating the contract...They Are!

BEEN HAVING PROBLEMS FOR 2 WEEKS AND THEN IT GOT REALLY SLOW AND I CALL THEM AND TOLD THEM TO GET THIS JUNK OFF MY ROOF AND THEY GAVE ME 12 GBS  FREE THAT TELLS ME THEY ARE SCREWING CUSTOMERS

They offered us 10 but refused...why would I want more if what have isn't working right to begin with + we never used it all in the 1st month what we had but of course doesn't carry over either what u don't use

THEY BETTER NOT SHE SAID SHE WOULD GIVE IT TO ME FOR FREE.......IF NOT THEY COME AND TAKE IT OUT OF HERE