cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DO NOT TAKE ONE PENNY OUT OF MY ACCOUNT UNTIL THIS IS FIXED!!!

pam

Re: DO NOT TAKE ONE PENNY OUT OF MY ACCOUNT UNTIL THIS IS FIXED!!!

Rodrick and home tech both he been into my computer since the microsoft thing.ony thing i see where someone has put several things on my computer. i have had a lot of dr app,so i have not been online as much as i was. i did not get to call rodrick back today. dr app took all day.i hope hes the one that put the stuff on my computer.i dont think so tho.        Pc_cleanup, cc cleaner,Malewarebytes anti-malware & IObit uninstaller.  I Will call him tomorrow,but i dont think hes in until monday.
pam

Calm Down Staci WITHAnl.I NEVER GIVE MY ACOUNT NUMBER TO ANYONE!!
pam

Staci, you said ordering people online to stop taking money out of your account won't get you anywhere right? YES, ITS GOT ME RIGHT WHERE I WATED TO BE!! Thank You..
pam

Thank You, katie. Home Tech and Rodrick have both went through my computer.Its fine.
pam

Charles, yes thats what they wanted was $200 but they could not put anything on my computer,it would not stay online.    Thank You All for all of your help.
New Poster

Im glad they couldnt connect long enough. and Im also glad that the Home tech was able to go through your system, now we can rule that out maybe they can figure out whats going on.
New Poster

Pam those were the some of the same freeware that was put on my in laws system. I dont think Home support would do that but I would call and find out before removing them. also along with those programs they load a virus on his thats why I ended up deciding to wipe his clean and reinstall his factory software. but like you mentioned it would be best to call first
pam

Rodrick said it was probally the people that said they where from microsoft that put thoses programs on my computer,trying to clean their tracks up. i have taken them all off.he said a few was very good programs.
pam

Charles and everyone else that has helped me,I Want To Thank You all. I Know I Do Not Have Any Patience.Thanks for putting up with me.I Really Do Like Rodrick,Hes been great working with.Hes still working with me.we are waiting on a few things then hes going to upgrade my system to Gen 4!!
pam

Im an very glad to that they couldnt connect long enough to put anything on to Charles McCool. I Got Very Lucky ..