cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DO NOT TAKE ONE PENNY OUT OF MY ACCOUNT UNTIL THIS IS FIXED!!!

New Poster

Re: DO NOT TAKE ONE PENNY OUT OF MY ACCOUNT UNTIL THIS IS FIXED!!!

I think you will be a lot happier with Gen4, Glad they are getting everything taken care of
pam

Charles McCool, Champion .Would you please ask Rodrick to give me a call on wednesday.I have a Dr App on monday. Help with Election on Tuesday.I Can not find the number he told me to call.. The Last Time i called Home Tech i had to pay them $10.00 a month,for a year.Im still having the same old problems.The meter is gone in 1 hour or less.I Have Been With You Guys for a few years.These problems needs fixed.Exede is now unlimited,if you Bundle.I can now Bundle. Unlimited Internet, DirecTv & phone for a lot less than im paying now. I do not want to change,i just want my computer fixed so i can use it during the day. Thank You.. Pam
New Poster

pam I would love to ask him to call you but the problem is I dont know who this person is, the only hughes employees I have contact with is the ones here and its through here that I contact them, sorry. Tomorrow I will ask Amanda to have him call.

Pam,

Exede is only unlimited midnight to 5 AM.

Uploads and downloads count in the daytime.

Alum

Pam,

Your message has been relayed.  Someone from the corporate office will be calling you on Wed. Please let us know if you have any other questions.

- Warren
pam

Warren, It Was My Modem,It Went Out.I Did Not Have Internet For A Week.I Got Gen4 Today. I LOVE IT !!   It Has GREAT Speed. I Have Been On It For Several Hours And The Speed Is Still Very Fast.  Kevin Chewning Was The Certified Installer That Came Out.He Was Very Good,He Took His Time,Went Over Everything.Told Me What Was Wrong,He Said I Was The First Person He Had Got The Highest Signal On. Thank You All For Your Help. I LOVE GEN4. Thank You Rodrick For Getting GEN4 For Me. I Am A Very Happy Customer!
pam

I Got GEN4 Today. I LOVE It. Thank You For All Of Your Help Charles McCool !!
pam

Thanks Ron,I Got GEN4 Today & I Love It.I Was Told So Many Different Things About Exede,, I Have Been With Hughesnet For A While Now. They All Are Very Good To Help With Any Problem I Have Had.Rodrick Has Been Very Good To Help Me.If Its Something Thats Going To Take A While He Has Always Give Me Credit Off Of My Account. I Have Been With Hughes Net A Long Time.Im Happy With My GEN4 .Im Staying With HughesNet.Everyone Has Been Very Good To Me.
pam

sgoshe, I confuse myself most of the time..LOL
New Poster

Thats Great pam, just remember that they run really fast so you can eat some data if your not careful. Smiley Happy