cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DO NOT TAKE ONE PENNY OUT OF MY ACCOUNT UNTIL THIS IS FIXED!!!

pam

Re: DO NOT TAKE ONE PENNY OUT OF MY ACCOUNT UNTIL THIS IS FIXED!!!

I Have 10GB Left.Does this look ok? Im still not sure how to read it. looks like it has not moved.

Hi Pam, pics here seam to be a hit an miss,solet's try this :

Here is a pic of what my SCC looksllike above.  The first line underlined on the left is the TOTAL amount of allowance I have to use this month during the hours of 8am -- 2am. The second line underlined is the TOTAL amount for Bonus time during the hours of 2am -- 8am.. What's underlined on the right would be what I have left... If you run out of allowance during the hours of 8am -- 2am they will slow you down to a crawl unless you have Tokens available circled above (more on tokens can be found here http://ricksyakshack.com/view_topic.php?id=9561&forum_id=73  )

If you run out of allowance during the period of 2am --- 8am it will FIRST draw from ANYTIME allowance should there be any left Before it will consume your token bytes.. Lastly noted above is the section telling you when you refill and when your bonus bytes kicks in....

From your post it appears you still have 10 Gb or 10,000Mb which means your full. This is probably because you are new to Gen4, during the first week or so for most of us hughes reset the allowance daily or every few hrs as needed to compensate for any overdue updates that may exist.. This time frame is not set in stone could last a week maybe two... Just keep a close eye on it cuz it will indeed start working the its expected too. 

Its important to note that although this meter runs in real time, it is not totally accurate.. This meter only displays in Gb form therefore they will round  to the nearest Mb.. For instance in my pic posted above I have 7.4 Gb or 7400 Mb if I were to pull my hughes at glance meter located here  http://my.hughesnet.com/ I am displayed with a more complete meter that looks like this :

Notice the actually number of Mb listed instead of the rounded amount.

why we cannt we talk to someone in the USA when we call them
New Poster

Luck of the draw, there is a call center in Brownsville TX, and I did get through to them 1 time but dont remember what prompts I selected through the automated call to get them

Do a Google search for "Get Human.com Hughes.net"
pam

Thank You Melissa,That Has Helped Me Understand What Im Looking For.Mine has just went down 1 line on the anytime.Looks Like Im doing good.
pam

10.0 GB  AnyTime Bonus
Bytes 9.5 GB
Remain 9.9 GB
Remain
 10.0 GB  5.0 GB   5.0 GB 
pam

I Cant get it to post right.Bonus PeriodData Allowance Status Data Allowance Status indicates your current overall Usage Status. OK indicates that you receive un-restricted throughput, Throttled indicates you have exceeded your usage quota and receive restricted throughput, and Not Available indicates that the system currently cannot retrieve your Usage Status information
OKData Allowance Remaining Data Allowance Remaining is the amount of data which can be used (for uploading or downloading) without restriction
19.4 GB

AnyTime Data Allowance Anytime Data Allowance is used between the hours of 8AM and 2AM local time (AnyTime Period), or between the hours of 2AM and 8AM local time (Bonus Period) if you run out of Bonus Bytes.
10.0 GB AnyTime Data Allowance Remaining Anytime Data Allowance remaining (until your Allowance Reset) which can be used without restriction
9.5 GB Bonus Bytes Bonus Bytes is used between the hours of 2AM and 8AM local time (Bonus Period)
10.0 GB Bonus Bytes Remaining Bonus Bytes remaining (until your Allowance Reset) which can be used without restriction
9.9 GB Token Bytes Available Tokens are used if you have run out of Anytime Data Allowance and Bonus Bytes during Bonus Period (between the hours of 2AM and 8AM local time), or if you run out of AnyTime Data Allowance during AnyTime Period (between the hours of 8AM and 2AM local time)
0 MB
 Allowance Resets in 17 days, 18 hr and 54 minThis is the remaining time after which your Allowance is reset
Bonus Period Ends in 2 hr, 54 min
pam

I Have 99% of Bonus Allowance remaining.
pam

Do you get 1 free token each month with Gen4? I have not seen any in a few months now.