cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Loss

Re: Data Loss

Reggie I have Glasswire but I have no idea what to do with it...
I'll figure it out sooner or later...
Advanced Tutor

Robert if you ask gwalk900 he will explain how to use it.

I am glad to hear that someone besides me is  having this issue.  I can't use my internet if I am to have minutes for the end of the month.  But I was losing minutes before my switch to GEN4.  GEN4 speeded up my connection.  However, my internet is faster using my Hotspot on my cellphone and much more reliable than Hughesnet.
Freshman

I had to smile at, "wife takes over router. .."

Give me a break Gwalk...I have had this problem since I moved down here and was forced to use GEN 4 or nothing...that was in Dec 2013...if you think I like messing with this problem all of the time you are wrong...I do not belittle and ignore the efforts you and others make on my behalf...sometimes it takes me more time than others to try what people suggest...

Amanda we do not watch any kind of movies...Youtube or videos in this house...myself...my wife and our child learned early on the price we pay if we do...
As for why #5 is in the list: because every time we get offline we shut off the router...
To go to the next plan that has smart browsing would cost twice what I pay now...

I will continue to try other things I see posted on this site whether they were meant for me or not...
So for anyone who thinks they are wasting their time with me then hit the road...I will get to the bottom of this problem one day sooner or later...Joke coming...since I have been messing with this since day one we all know it is already later... 
I will read more later...
Highlighted

By the way Gwalk I will be working on the post you left a couple of weeks ago on another post about how to figure out Glasswire...Hopefully I will learn something...