cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Usage Help?

Re: Data Usage Help?

I think it is a great idea in both categories ,Knerkin Akin !!!   and not a bad idea  on the modem box insert ,also !!

sgoshe,  i really do not wantta see the blood  so  so nail a thick pillow on that spot on the wall  where you are bashing your head, so's you do not come back with blood running !!!   LOL !!!   AM back now problems fixed , took a while though !!! afternoon , everyone

Just incase anyone was wondering, I've hit my 9 days, 28% into the cycle and my data is no longer resetting. So, slosh, seems like you were right on the money like you seem to normally be. heh. 
Although, I'm not sure how 64MB out of 10G is 99%.. 
Thanks everyone. btw, thats not an insult. 
Honorary Alumnus

Rounding errors.
using "percent" is nothing more than an "about"
For details you have to log in to the at a glance meter

The link
http://my.hughesnet.com/

Excellent Idea! I had no idea we were using unlimited Time for a short period, I had that week off and spent it on my PC no issues with Data usage then! 

I wish They would Make a Salesperson Hand a Brochure or have a site A Customer could find out More not just Listen to the Sales pitch,  

Wow First Time Hearing This just went over and Did a Few test They showed I'm running up to or above Par! Glad I found this forum, quite by accident I Might add 

Okay so it made me a liar.. It reset last night. sorry.

thank you
Highlighted

not a liar ,a mistake , we all are human   at least i think so,  anyone have a robot hid off in their closet i do not know about ????