cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data allowance degraded after first month with HughesNet Enterprise

Highlighted

Re: Data allowance degraded after first month with HughesNet Enterprise

Amanda, I believe you completely missed the point I was trying to make.  I can't believe the amount of back and forth that goes on within this site.  You are an "official rep" from Hughesnet.  How about you just take care of this customer by releasing her from their SME account with no early termination fees and have HNS set her up with a residential Ultra Plan and get it routed to first available fulfillment dealer to get out to her home for installation.  That way we can go on to help the next customer.

Hi twoodsworksga,

We don't doubt your concerns, it's just difficult to justify with the actual order call that I listened to. From your call history, it is obvious your current service plan is too small for your needs. Having a business account does offer several  advantages such as premium support, 6 months of free premium express repair and bonus bytes during the day. I think it would be beneficial to try out a higher service plan for a couple of months that we will price match while you try it to see how you like it. Alternatively, we can assist you in cancelling your current account and re-install as a consumer after you've checked out the difference in service plans. Just to reiterate, it would not be a trivial change going from business to residential, there are major differences and we would make sure everything about the residential service is made clear if you decided to go that route.

Thanks
Amanda

Hello,
It's been a while since we last heard from you, so we will close this thread. If you still have concerns, please start a new thread and include an updated response so that we can more effectively help you.

Thanks,
Amanda