cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data allowance magically being used

Joel Channell

Re: Data allowance magically being used

I lost 3.9 gb last night in a few seconds. I dont know how!
James Foster

Update: While completely disconnected from 1125 pm to 630 am I lost 18 MB anytime(35 min) and 81 MB bonus (6 1/2 hours). It is obvious to me as a longtime customer that the braintrust at hughes know there is a new, recent usage problem. They gave a free outside "home tech support", who recommended a new modem, A cheap troubleshoot. Hughes tech support would not comply. Hmmmmm. I hope they know if they are lying about a known problem while accepting my payment that is fraudulent.
Amanda

Hi luckyhoodoo, we currently have a known issue where Spaceway customers cannot see their usage via status meter or website. We're working as fast as possible to get this working. You'll know you're one of those customers in the group if you have an white modem with a gray stripe in the front.

@James Foster - Sometimes the community is weird and if you click twice fast by accident it will double post. Even happens to use moderators Smiley Happy We see your post and will be responding soon. I appreciate you taking our Champs' and customer advice to do so. Welcome!

Amanda
Amanda

We're forking this reply to add to your post so we have as much info in there as possible. Thanks! -Amanda

Please reference the new conversation here: update