cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data connection keeps dropping

Highlighted
Senior Instructor

Re: Data connection keeps dropping

Just thought of something else: Wonder if it's possible that if they're using the Circle as a wifi router while HN2000's wifi router is still activated. If the idea is to use the Circle full time then perhaps deactivating wifi on the 2000 might be in order. This way end-user devices won't get confused when trying to use the internet.

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.
Distinguished Professor II

@MarkJFine wrote:

Just thought of something else: Wonder if it's possible that if they're using the Circle as a wifi router while HN2000's wifi router is still activated. If the idea is to use the Circle full time then perhaps deactivating wifi on the 2000 might be in order. This way end-user devices won't get confused when trying to use the internet.

Good thinking.  

If this is the case for the OP, here's a link to the instructions for doing so, including disabling the radio broadcast altogether...

https://community.hughesnet.com/t5/Tech-Support/Linksys-Velop/m-p/107787/highlight/true#M73286

AMD FX-6100 | Samsung 250GB 840 EVO SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB DDR3-1866 | EVGA Geforce GTX 550ti | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

akey,

It's been a while since we last heard from you, so we will close this thread. If you still have concerns, please start a new thread and include a detailed explanation so we can better assist you.

-Jay