Hughesnet Community

Data is leaving! Trying to catch culprit!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lab-Lover

Data is leaving! Trying to catch culprit!

I got home last night from Miami. My husband and I went to bed at 11:15pm. (Together) we both woke up, and I turned on the computer at 730am. I document my data twice a day currently. So, when I went to bed at 11:15pm, the Anytime Data was 9.8GB, and Bonus Bytes 3.5GB. This morning the Anytime Data is 11.9 GB and the Bonus Bytes was 3.6 GB.
I realize that 1.2 GB in 2hours and 45 minutes is not a lot for some. (I also know the data monitor is limited in watching data) HOWEVER, in keeping track of my data for the last 6 weeks, my data loss for that time period has never been over 400MB! (And usually that is because my husband is up way later then me, or vice versa)
So? How do I catch the culprit? I know that I was given a long list of directions (I don't remember who?) right before I was hospitalized and my plan this morning (before this even happened) was to print that out and do the list of things!
Question: if I installed GLASSWIRE (which admittedly I have refused to do) would. Be able to see what was happening? I am prepared to install GLASSWIRE... Because this is maddening.
Everything.... I mean everything is turned off, or any downloads are done with my knowledge, etc (I have them set to go at certain times)
Of course.... It is SATURDAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks guys!!!

Kim
31 REPLIES 31