Data token glitch

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Username1
New Poster

Data token glitch

It says I have 4.0 gb of data tokens on Hughes net app but when I go to usage on this it says -4 and it doesn't let me use them. Someone please help

6 REPLIES 6
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@Username1 

I would try signing into the HughesNet My Account site and checking there.  You can see the My Account button at the top of this Community.  If you're already signed into it you want the Usage tab under the My Account button.  There's a button that says "Buy Tokens" on the Usage page, and through that you can check what you have.   

that's what I mean on the my account when I go to usage it says -4 and doesn't let me use them it's all grey like if I didn't have any even though I know I do because on the mobile app it says I have 4.0 GB

GabeU

@Username1 

I've seen the same issue in the past, with it greyed out, though I can't remember how it was fixed or if it did on its own.  Hopefully the reps will be able to help.  They'll likely reply tomorrow.  

GabeU

@Username1 

Just in case, you can private message Damian by clicking on his name in the upper left of his post, then click on "Send a Message" on his page.

@Username1,

Thank you for reaching out to us and welcome to the community. I am sorry to hear you are experiencing a glitch like this. Please private message me the phone number associated with your account and I will begin looking into this for you. 

-Damian 

@Username1,

I sent this message to you privately but you may have not seen it so I will post it here publically as well.

Thank you for providing me with that information. After running diagnostics it appears this may have just been a visual glitch. Now it does say you have used all of your tokens so in order to test this, if you buy tokens again, please let me know right away and I will watch the activity to see if anything strange appears. With that being said, I am sorry to hear you are having a hard time managing the monthly data allotment. Your specific data usage can vary greatly depending on what you are using the service for. Please review this link http://hninfo.us/datatips for helpful tips. Also as just a heads up so you know, it appears your Amazon device uses the most data on average out of all the other devices that are normally connected. 

-Damian