Hughesnet Community

Data usage

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dgjlovette

Data usage

Why is there no data usage showing from my refill date on 10/10/16? Is there another app like glasswire, my modem and wifi are connected to a desktop running windows xp.
69 REPLIES 69
cnpershing

Viewed from a tablet and 3 separate phones, same issue.
Amanda

Hi dgjlovette

Just wanted to let you know that I added in cnpershings information (they posted above) to your escalation and asked the applications group for an update today. I have not received a response but I will come back as soon as I find out what they're doing to fix this.

Thank you & I appreciate you being so patient

Amanda
dgjlovette

Thanks Amanda.
Amanda

Hi dgjlovette

Just an update.. Sent another e-mail out today asking for the status of this. If I do not have a reply by around lunch time I will call the manager for the team. I am assuming this is still a problem?

Amanda
dgjlovette

I think the problem is fixed now. Thanks for your help.
debbie.jean.bro
Advanced Tutor

YAY!! I'm so glad it's fixed! And YAHOOOOO to Amanda and all the awesome official reps for once again, as always, working so hard to resolve customer issues! And HOORAY for GabeU, Gwalk, BirdDog, Old Labs, and all the Champions and fellow customers for working with so many folks here to get to the bottom of confounding issues!
Amanda

Hi Everyone

Sorry for the very delayed reply. I was out all last week, now playing catch up. Engineers reported there was an issue with recording the information we use to make these graphs. It was identified and a fix applied. Thanks for your patience!

Amanda