cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data usage

Highlighted
Distinguished Professor IV

Re: Data usage

That's a very good question.  I wonder if the system had some kind of glitch when it performed your refill.  That's the only thing I can think of that could cause something like this.  Hopefully they can figure out why and make it work properly again. 

AMD Ryzen 5 3400G | XPG SX8200 Pro 500GB M.2 NVMe SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB Corsair DDR4-3000 | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Highlighted
Honorary Alumnus

Your screenshots thus far have been of "history" displays. Are the "usage" meters failing to update also ?

DSM:

SCC: (192.168.0.1)

Dashboard:

Are the above three connecting/updating/responding or are they as dead as the "history" displays ?

Highlighted

I will take some screenshots of these for you. 
Highlighted

Highlighted

They have been this way since my refill date. My data was gone in a matter of a couple hours. I have gotten some great info from here on how to see what is using it up. Just don't know what is up with meter. Thanks
Highlighted

Gwalk900, they come back to the same thing when I refresh with the green circle.
Highlighted

Hi dgj

Sorry about the wait. I am still waiting to hear back on why and how they are going to fix it. I apologize for the hold up. I've placed some data in your token bucket for now.

Thanks
Amanda
Highlighted

Thanks Amanda. I did not realize you were working on it. I will wait to hear from you.
Highlighted

Amanda,

Am I getting charged for all these tokens? I'm not really understanding the charges. I did not purchase any tokens.
Highlighted
Assistant Professor

dgj, notice how there is a charge but then a minus charge, hence you are not actually having to pay for them and it says free. Just how they have to do it in the system I suppose.