Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data usage

Highlighted
Honorary Alumnus

Re: Data usage

Free of course is ... free.

Those are just "notices" being sent out.

You can always verify any pending charges by logging into your Dashboard and selecting the "billing" tab, scrolling down and clicking the highlighted "Unbilled Activity" link:

Highlighted

Thanks guys. I was just curious about what it meant. Hopefully I will learn all this stuff soon.
Highlighted
Honorary Alumnus

You are welcome !

Feel free to just ask away and we will do our best to provide answers if we have one.

Highlighted

Viewed from a tablet and 3 separate phones, same issue.
Highlighted

Hi dgjlovette

Just wanted to let you know that I added in cnpershings information (they posted above) to your escalation and asked the applications group for an update today. I have not received a response but I will come back as soon as I find out what they're doing to fix this.

Thank you & I appreciate you being so patient

Amanda
Highlighted

Thanks Amanda.
Highlighted

Hi dgjlovette

Just an update.. Sent another e-mail out today asking for the status of this. If I do not have a reply by around lunch time I will call the manager for the team. I am assuming this is still a problem?

Amanda
Highlighted

I think the problem is fixed now. Thanks for your help.
Highlighted
Advanced Tutor

YAY!! I'm so glad it's fixed! And YAHOOOOO to Amanda and all the awesome official reps for once again, as always, working so hard to resolve customer issues! And HOORAY for GabeU, Gwalk, BirdDog, Old Labs, and all the Champions and fellow customers for working with so many folks here to get to the bottom of confounding issues!
Highlighted

Hi Everyone

Sorry for the very delayed reply. I was out all last week, now playing catch up. Engineers reported there was an issue with recording the information we use to make these graphs. It was identified and a fix applied. Thanks for your patience!

Amanda