Here they are. They last screenshot is from my account and not the usage meter. The only difference in context I can see is that my usage information gives me an accurate detail down to the MB of data used. Not so with the usage meter. Is there something I'm missing?
Please try to fix the Usage Meter with the given instruction. Please perform the modem isolation test as asked. Please post the two snapshots of the Usage Meter as instructed, preferably with the computer's clock included in the picture.
As I already told you, signing in to get the data snapshot on the site takes time and data. Data going to the site and signing in, then the site refreshing and opening, and time in which data can be used by something else.
Until that happens I must refrain from any further participation in this thread.
What is the time from the first usage meter snapshot? It would have been better had you gotten the time in the snapshot like you did with the second, but if it can be reconciled with the time it shows that you unplugged the LAN cable in the modem logs the reps will be able to use it.
Is that not what I just did?
The snapshots were not showing up in the post at first. They are now. But the time from the first snapshot it still needed.
Ok, I reconnected LAN to modem. Opened up Usage meter. Took screenshot. Disconnected LAN from modem. Posted screenshot. Time disconnected: Aug 7, 2018 @1824
So you disconnected the LAN cable on 8/7 at 6:24PM. You reconnected at 1:36PM today (8/15)?
You had it disconnected for eight days? Wow.
Was the modem plugged in during the entire time the LAN cable was disconnected?
And the WiFi was disabled in the HT2000W modem during this time, correct?
Yes, that is correct. I did unplug it prior to running the test because I was told to unplug it due to it might being stuck in an update loop. Which at the same time erased all of the previous connection history. I did reconnect yesterday evening for several minutes to run the status meter and post my results, which didn't work out. It did use approximately 40MB of data because I was trying to download the status meter again. The bad part is paying for service that I wasn't able to use. Yes, it was my choice to stay disconnected for so long a period, but at the time of my original post I had used a significant amount of data within 2 days. My data usage history is noted in all my posts.
Wait, so the second snapshot is not from immediately after reconnecting the LAN cable yesterday? It was from after you had done some additional things, like trying to download the Usage Meter?
If that's the case, let me ask this, is your Usage Meter working now?
If the above is the case, and I believe it is from what you've described, and if your Usage Meter is working now, please perform the modem isolation test again. You don't need to do it over days. Overnight is fine.
Just like the following, please.
1. Disabled the WiFi in the HT2000W. Disabled all four radios, like is explained toward the bottom of my very first post in this thread, which is on the first page.
2. Take a snapshot of the Usage Meter, and please include the entire clock (with the date) in the snapshot. I will give an example below.
3. Disconnect the LAN cable from the modem. Please note the time, even though you got it in the snapshot.
4. Let the modem sit for several hours. Overnight is preferable. Keep the power to it plugged in.
5. Note the time and reconnect the LAN cable.
6. Open the Usage Meter and take a snapshot, including the entire clock.
7. Post the two snapshots in a post.
The snapshots should look like the following, with the entire clock included.